Skybound Trampoline Net Fits Round 15 Ft. Frames Fits 4 Arch Poles
Net Only. Poles not included
- Fits 15 Ft. Frame Size Trampolines.
- Fits 4 Arch Enclosure Systems (Sold Seperately)
- Fits Round Shaped Trampolines.
- Has Adjustable Straps for Attaching Net to Your Enclosure System (Enclosure Poles Sold Seperately)
- Designed to Fit Jumpking Brand Trampolines.
Dimensions & Weight
- Fits Frame Shape: Round
- Fits Frame Size: 15 Ft.
- Fits Pole Type: Arch
- Fits Pole Count: 4
- Fits Top Attachment Type: Adjustable Straps
- Fits Bottom Attachment Type: Ropes
- Known Compatible Brands: Jumpking
- Known Compatible Models: JK1511, JKWS15SM3, LSEX15, LSTX15
- Known Stores Sold at: Various Retailers
This is designed for the JumpKing trampoline which uses a 4 arch enclosure system, with the poles of the arches inserting directly into the legs of the trampoline. This is a different model then the 4 arch JumpKing trampoline which has the enclosure poles around the outside of the frame.
SkyBound's Standard Series Trampoline Nets are called the Standard Series because we set the Standard in the industry. Our Standard Series Trampoline Enclosure Nets are designed to keep your children safe, and your wallet happy, saving you time and money from trips to the doctor. Trampoline Nets are one of the critical factors in the overall safety of a trampoline. How much force can be applied to a net before it tears or rips is largely dependent on how thin, or loosely woven the materials are, which can seriously jeopardize the safety of your children. The mesh in our Standard Series Trampoline Nets is woven with a strong plastic known as Polyethylene (or PE), as opposed to many of the cheaper polyester trampoline nets on the market. PE is also able to hold UV coatings, as well as anti-fungal and anti-bacterial coatings far longer than polyester, resulting in a stronger, longer lasting trampoline net.