Skybound Trampoline Enclosure Net For Trampolines With Straight Poles (13 Ft. Fame Size, 6 Poles)
This is the NET ONLY. Poles Not Included
- These nets are designed for trampolines using Straight Poles only!
- There Are Many Different Types of Poles - Know Your Pole Type!
- Count the Number of Poles Your Enclosure System Uses.
- Measure Your Trampoline Frame Directly Across End to End.
- This is the NET ONLY! Poles are NOT INCLUDED!
Dimensions & Weight
Skybound Trampoline Enclosure Net + Free Attachment Accessories
- Tightly Woven Mesh for Increased Durability
- Composed of Thicker, Stronger Materials
- Reinforced Triple Stitching
- Safer than Standard Trampoline Nets
- UV Coating Protects from Sun's Damaging Rays
- Plus Anti-Fungal and Anti-Bacterial Coating
- Stronger and Lasts Longer than OEM/Standard Trampoline Nets
- Featuring Zipper Doors Plus Extra Security Buckle Straps
- 6 Month Warranty for Standard Nets | 1 Year Warranty for Premium Nets
These SkyBound Trampoline Enclosure Nets are designed to keep your children safe, and your wallet happy, saving you time and money from trips to the doctor. Trampoline Nets are one of the critical factors in the overall safety of a trampoline. How much force can be applied to a net before it tears or rips is largely dependent on how thin, or loosely woven the materials are, which can seriously jeopardize the safety of your children.
The mesh in SkyBound's Trampoline Nets is woven with a strong plastic known as Polyethylene (or PE), as opposed to many of the cheaper polyester trampoline nets on the market. PE is also able to hold UV coatings, as well as anti-fungal and anti-bacterial coatings far longer than polyster, resulting in a stronger, longer lasting trampoline net.