SkyBound Round Net Fits 14Ft Trampolines W/ 6 Straight Curved Poles & Top Ring
Net Only. Poles not included
- Designed to fit Trampolines with a 14ft steel diameter frame.
- Your trampoline should have six enclosure poles and a steel (or fiberglass) ring at the top of your old net for support.
- To attach the net to your trampoline, the top ring of your enclosure system slides into the sleeves at the top of this net.
- This replacement trampoline net is compatible with BouncePro and SportsPower brand Trampolines
- Industry leading 6 month warranty on all SkyBound Nets.
Dimensions & Weight
- Compatible Enclosure Pole Type: Straight Curved and Top Ring
- Top of Net Attachment Style: Top Ring Sleeve
- Compatible Enclosure Pole Count: 6 Poles
- Compatible Frame Sizes: 14 Feet
- Compatible Frame Shape: Round
- Compatible with Trampolines Sold at these Stores (and Possibly Others): Wal-Mart around 2011 - 2014
The net has the same design as the original net which came with the Bounce Pro / Sports Power trampoline, which uses a sleeve sewn into the top of the net, which runs the entire length of the net, in which the top ring of your enclosure system slides through. This is different then many other competitor nets, which just use straps and do not have the actual sleeve. This net is specifically designed for the 6 pole and top ring enclosure system of the Bounce Pro / Sports Power 14' trampoline which was and is currently (as of 2014 / 2015) sold in Wal-Mart.