The JumpSport SkyBounce XPS Trampoline upgrades the SkyBounce ES Trampoline by adding an additional safety strap for a longer lasting safety enclosure and increasing the weight of the PVC covering on the pad. These advancements provide you with our best warranty in the Basic line.
- Wide diameter springs provide a smoother bounce for all ages
- Tall frame for deep, smooth bounce
- Permatron Mat made in the USA
- Frame/spring pad: EPE closed-cell foam with extra thick, UV resistant PVC covering
- Woven net: Increased strength and durability compared to mesh nets
- Additional safety strap improves enclosure responsiveness and longevity
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in!
- Enclosure poles covered with UV protected foam.
- Not compatible with ProFlex basketball set
- Patented Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Big-Top Tent and our patent pending Hoppy Balls.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- “Movement is the door to learning” - Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Net acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS: WHAT TO LOOK FOR
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
JumpSport SkyBounce XPS 14' Trampoline
- Size: 14' diameter × 35" tall
- Single-user weight rating: 225 lb
- Static weight limit: 520 lb
- Frame: 1.65" diameter, galvanized cold rolled steel (CRS), 1.5 mm wall thickness
- Springs: 96 zinc-coated springs, 6.5" long × 1" thick
- Jumping Mat: Approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- Spring connection: Looped straps and steel V-rings
- Frame Pad: Blue extra thick PVC with EPE closed-cell foam that is UV- and water-resistant.
- Woven Net: exclusive HALS chemistry for superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection
- Pole Diameter: 1.5"
- Additional straps that connect to either end of the poles
- Upper and Lower Poles Connection: Pressure fit
- Pole Foam: 0.31" thick
- Easily assembles with small hand tools
Trampoline & Enclosure Warranty
- Steel Frame & Poles – 3 years
- Springs – 3 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 3 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 1 year
- Trampoline Pad - 6 months
- Enclosure Net - 1 year
- All Other Components - 3 months