Our SkyBounce Trampolines deliver the family fun of a backyard trampoline at a great price.
- Top quality round trampoline with a forgiving bounce that appeals to younger children
- Tall frame for deep, smooth bounce
- Thick frame/spring pad: EPE closed-cell foam with strong PVC covering
Our safety enclosure is designed to keep your jumper safe. The zipper entry provides easy access for jumpers and keeps them secure. With minimal assembly requirements, you can have your trampoline in safe, jumping status in no time!
- Our most affordable model uses our double-back-up safety enclosure design and our EZ-up installation system. 2.5 hours to install.
- Easy entry zipper enclosure with UV resistant mesh fabric.
- Enclosure poles covered with UV protected foam.
- Not compatible with ProFlex basketball set
- Patented Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Basketball Set, Big-Top™ Tent and our new patent pending Hoppy Balls.
- Fun for all ages! Jumping is not just for kids; trampoline exercise is for the whole family. Click the link for more info on health benefits.
- One time investment for a lifetime of health: Great alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard. Read more on 8 ways to get kids outside and active.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's trampoline games and trampoline accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: Practice skiing, snow/wake boarding or cheer leading with the BounceBoard trampoline accessory.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. JumpSport offers a variety of trampoline safety enclosures to suit your family’s budget and needs.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS: WHAT TO LOOK FOR
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
SkyBounce 14' Trampoline
- Size: 14' diameter × 35" tall
- Single-user weight rating: 220 lb
- Static weight limit: 500 lb
- Frame: 1.65" diameter, galvanized cold rolled steel (CRS), 1.5 mm wall thickness
- Springs: 96 zinc-coated springs, 6.5" long
- Jumping Mat: Approximately 113 square feet of play space with 8 rows of stitching
- Spring connection: Looped straps and steel V-rings
- Frame Pad: Blue PVC with EPE closed-cell foam that is UV- and water-resistant
- Pole Diameter: 1.5"
- Upper and Lower Poles Connection: Pressure fit
- Pole Foam: 0.31" thick
- Easily assembles with small hand tools
Trampoline & Enclosure Warranty
- Steel Frame & Poles – 1 year
- Springs – 1 year
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 1 year
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 6 months
- Trampoline Pad - 3 months
- Enclosure Net - 3 months
- All Other Components - 3 months