SkyBound Replacement Trampoline Net designed to fit 14 foot wide (when measuring the diameter of the steel frame) trampolines using 8 straight-pole safety net enclosure systems with pole caps that have a "coffee mug" style handle (or 4 arch style safety net enclosure systems). These replacement trampolines nets feature buckled straps that connect to the top of your enclosure system and are designed to fit Jump Zone, JumpTek, Upper Bounce or other brands that use similar methods of attachment. The bottom of the net utilizes a very safe method of attachment to your trampoline's mat by weaving the included ropes through the bottom of the net and the v-rings of your trampoline mat. This method of attachment ensures the gap between the net and the mat is kept to a minimum while ensuring springs are out of reach while the trampoline is in use. The net also features buckles on the net to help ensure the user stays within the confines of the enclosure in case of zipper failure.
These SkyBound Trampoline Enclosure Nets are designed to keep your children safe, and your wallet happy, saving you time and money from trips to the doctor. Trampoline Nets are one of the critical factors in the overall safety of a trampoline. How much force can be applied to a net before it tears or rips is largely dependent on how thin, or loosely woven the materials are, which can seriously jeopardize the safety of your children. The mesh in SkyBound's Trampoline Nets is woven with a strong plastic known as Polyethylene (or PE), as opposed to many of the cheaper polyester trampoline nets on the market. PE is also able to hold UV coatings, as well as anti-fungal and anti-bacterial coatings far longer than polyster, resulting in a stronger, longer lasting trampoline net.
*This is the NET ONLY | Poles Not Included
- Tightly Woven Mesh for Increased Durability
- Composed of Thicker, Stronger Materials
- Reinforced Triple Stitching
- Safer than Standard Trampoline Nets
- UV Coating Protects from Sun's Damaging Rays
- Plus Anti-Fungal and Anti-Bacterial Coating
- Stronger and Lasts Longer than OEM/Standard Trampoline Nets
- Featuring Zipper Doors Plus Extra Security Buckle Straps
- 1 Year Full Warranty
Compatible with Jumptek, Jump Zone, Upper Bounce, and many more!
- Compatible Enclosure Pole Type: Straight
- Top of Net Attachment Style: Pole Cap with handle
- Compatible Enclosure Pole Count: 8 Poles
- Compatible Frame Sizes: 14 Feet
- Compatible Frame Shape: Round
- Compatible Trampoline Brands (and Possibly Others): JumpZone and JumpTek
Warranty Information: SkyBound is confident in the durability of their products and are known for offering the best warranties in the market. SkyBound's Trampoline Nets come standard with a Full 1 Year Warranty from purchase date for any defects.